Monday, February 23, 2009

Mmmmmmmmm, Good!


Since Greg and I have been together, he has told me of his childhood favorite place to eat....Arby's. So, Saturday night, I finally give in to go and try this place out-I had never been. Greg's entire face lights up as he gazes at the menu looming above us. I, on the other hand, am trying not to get sick! I did not realize that most all of the menu items had roast beef in them. I am not a roast beef fan. I truly had no clue what to order and told Greg to get me whatever. He ordered us both a number one and then he got us some Arby sauce. Before I even got the sandwhich to my mouth, I knew....this was going to be gross! :-) I mean, truly, the smell and everything-no offense Arby's fans!!!! So, Greg ate and was in heaven and I was sitting there looking at him and wondering, how can you eat that? Anyway, he was happy and that made me happy!

3 comments:

  1. We were just discussing Arby's at work today. I'm not a fan either...but from the discussion today -- apparently the Arby's in East Texas are not like Arby's other places....BUT FOR ME...I'll stick to Subway, McDonalds, Quiznos, Sonic, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Arby's and you didn't mention the horsey sauce!!!!! LOL! I say..."go,Greg!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too must confess that I have ONLY been do Arby's ONE time! The thought of that place makes my nose automatically wrinkle up in NASTY-NESS!!!! Eeek.... I will eat PT cafe. food before I return there!

    ReplyDelete