Monday, February 16, 2009

Penguins and Crocodiles and Sharks, Oh My!


Saturday was a real treat for Greg and I. We went to the Dallas World Aquarium and saw lots of amazing animals up close and personal. Neither one of us had been there and since it was Valentine's Day, we decided to treat ourselves to a little bit of Animal Kingdom!!! There were 3 different levels and each level contained a ton of cool animals...the sharks were probably the coolest. We timed it to where we could be there to watch the sharks eat. The set up was in a tunnel like area where you could see the sharks swimming to your left and right and then above you-it was pretty neat! My least favorite was the snakes and I quickly made my way to the next exhibit! After the Aquarium, we walked to Landry's and enjoyed a nice meal before heading home.

1 comment: