Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fisherman's Market


Greg is in Waco for a few days to attend some FB Meetings. So, I am all alone...NOT! I have spent a lot of time with my favorite person-my momma! We have gotten so many things off of my list this week-I have felt like I have really accomplished a lot of things. So, Monday I went to see Mom and Dad to remove some clothes that I have had at their house for quite some time. After I finished the job with mom's assistance, I realized that the only kiddo at their house that night was me! SO-I immediately suggested them taking me out to eat since it is a rare treat to just have one kid at home. I wanted pancakes-weird I know-but I did. Mom and Dad wanted shrimp and wanted to go to Fisherman's Market. I had never been and shrimp was no where near the category of pancakes, so I had my reservations. Boy, was I ever wrong-that place was awesome!!!! The food was great and I can't wait to go back. I had a really great time with mom and dad and it felt good to just get to talk and spend good, quality time with them. I am so THANKFUL and BLESSED to have such a great family that I love to be with! Thanks mom and dad for dinner and for all the laughs!
The picture is of me before I ate an oyster-something mom and dad like and insisted I try.
NEVER AGAIN-EVER!!! How Gross Mom!!! :-)
Well-I was about to put the picture on this post, but it was blurry-sorry. :-(

3 comments:

  1. I was unaware that you were Fisherman's Market virgin? See I learn something new about you everyday! :) I must suggest that you try their chicken spaghetti and the stuffed crab! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oysters are something you either love or hate! I love them -- just don't like to look at them! Wow -- I didn't think I'd ever see the day there was only one kid at home at your Mom's House! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad and I had a good time too. We love to spend time with each one of you! I am ready to go back. When Dad is off next time lets go again.
    I bet that picture was a good one. You just didn't like it.
    Really I loved it.
    I love spending time with you too.
    I love you baby girl,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete