Monday, June 22, 2009

San Angelo-Here We Come!

Well-I guess by now you have figured out we are not stuck in Virginia anymore! :-) We did finally make it back and landed at about 8:15pm Friday night...but we did not even get out of the airport until 10! It was like we had to fight every step of the way to get home to good ole East Texas.
So, we made it back and as promised I went to meet Mr. Kingston. WOW! I really can't think of a word that best describes him and the happiness I feel for the Kraus family-I think that he is so, so, adorably cute and once you pick him up, it is so hard to put him down-I really could stare at him for hours! :-)
After we made it back home and I had met Kingston and reunited with the families (me and my momma missed each other a lot) it was time to work. Greg put me on a tractor and that it pretty much where I have been until today! We are on the road to San Angelo University and we are about to begin Texas Farm Bureau's 46th annual Youth Leadership Conference! We left at about 7 this mornig from Longview and picked up about 46-48 kids on the way. All the kiddos have been great and I was suprised at how quiet the bus ride was. I am now in my dorm room (new dorms and I am in the Resident Advisor's room-so it is pretty sweet) trying to unpack before dinner. It amazes me that I purposely went to Kilgore College to aquire 60 hours so that I could live off campus when I transfered to SFA...and here I am 27 years old and married-in a stinkin dorm room-what are the odds! Funny how things turn out! Well-off to eat college food-pizza-hope I have great stories to tell later!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth sister... DORMS... YUCK! Well hells bells at least you in the "Presidential Suite" of all dorms! You moving on up! Hope that you have a great time - remind Greg this is YOUR SUMMER and not to work you too hard! Come see us when you get home!

    Love ya,
    Kingston & Amanda

    ReplyDelete