Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby News

I know I have not officially met him...since I am in Virginia right now-BUT-Mr. Kingston Hunter Kraus has arrived! If you do not know this great baby that I am speaking of-it is my buddy Amanda and her husband, Beeper's first child. I have seen two pictures of him and I am already in love.
I have been on an emotional roller coaster today! :- ) I had the nervous stomach rumble going on and every time my phone beeped to let me know I had a text-I nearly jumped out of my skin-Thanks YaYa for the updates!!! :-) Greg got out of his meeting at noon today-but he had to wait for lunch-I was not budging from the hotel until I had heard all was well with Amanda and Kingston. Thankfully-Greg, as usual was great and never expected me to leave-he would just pat my arm every 5 to 10 minutes and say-Babe-they are fine. Amanda is in good hands, stop worrying. (if I was this nervous for Amanda, I hate to think how I will be when I am in her shoes)
Amanda is such a dear and true friend and I have treasured our friendship from the very beginning.
Amanda and Beeper-I can't wait to meet him in person! I am so proud of you both for going to that hospital and being the champs that you are! Greg and I are ready to babysit anytime-seriously! I know that probably won't happen with all the family you have that has been anxiously awaiting his arrival, but I just wanted to put the offer on the table! :-)
As for the rest of you-when I get back in town-that is the first place I am going-I can't wait to kiss those cute cheeks and to smell that baby smell-sigh-isn't it the greatest thing on earth!
You two are such a blessing to me and Greg and we love you lots! See you on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you express your feelings! Good writing! And thanks for all the texts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for it to be your turn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have been away from the computer for a couple of days... I had to go and have "YOUR CHILD!" Can I just tell you that you are one of my BESTEST FRIENDS and Mr. Kingston has been waiting patiently to meet his Aunt Paige! Your friendship means so much to me and I cannot wait to take this journey with you... "hopefully soon!" What? I'm just saying! :) Thanks for being there for me through everything... and you know what EVERYTHING means! Love you Paigey! NOW GET HOME!

    ReplyDelete